Monday, October 13, 2008

Craft show....Gus' new buddy.....

Well, Saturday was the annual fall craft show in The Villages. There were about 200 crafters, so they split us up between Savannah Recreation Center (where I was) and Lake Miona Recreation Center. I sold quite a few pillowcases, and "Ready-to-Sew" kits for pillowcases I didn't have time to sew! Sold most of my lace bookmarks as well.





Well, Gus has finally found the spot where he can view his buddy....he spent quite a bit of time here this afternoon....our Hibiscus bush is right outside the screen where the squirrel is, and I guess the Hibiscus blossoms taste good, as he was taking them off and eating them!!



I don't think the e-mail with the picture of part of our new bedroom set ever made it on-line. Here's the chest of drawers for the set -- we also have the dresser, headboard and two night stands. Not the LATEST style, but a lot later than the old set!!



Oh -- I found out the name of those pretty trees -- they are called Golden Raintrees. Right now they are gorgeous -- I'm going to try to get another picture that shows a lot of the red seed pods along with the yellow and green leaves...when the sun shines on them they are beautiful!! Here's one of the pictures before the seed pods really bloomed....














1 comment:

Chris said...

Mom, I forgot to ask how your craft show went....:( Sound like you did pretty well. Love you!!! P.s. where are your Christmas plans on here, I can't seem to find them.